The Knowledge Centre offers “Kindle e-book Reader Lending Service” to encourage and support digital reading. Presently five E-Book Readers, Kindle Paper White with Kindle unlimited eBook package* are available for 15-day loan.
In the journey to move towards digitization E-books is a great resource.
To promote digital reading habit for its users, Knowledge centre is now equipped with E-book reader Kindle. Kindle lets you browse through thousands of books in English, Hindi & Marathi to nurture and enhance your reading passion.
Benefits of Digital Reading:
- Scroll & Browse
- Access to Thousands of e-books in one click
- Feel like printed book
ERC library membership users can borrow Kindle e-book Readers.
Kindle e-book Reader Lending Service is available at Knowledge Centre, ERC.
Loan Period: 15 days
Renewal: Not renewable
Restriction: 1 Kindle per borrower
How to reserve/hold Kindle E-Book Reader
Reserve/Hold the Kindle E-Book Reader through the online catalogue (Kindle Paper White ), using “Place hold” option.
Kindle unlimited eBook subscription: *Kindle Unlimited offers 1 million titles. Users can keep up to ten books at a time.
How to get the Kindle unlimited eBook subscription books issued for Kindle E-Book Reader?
- Connect your Kindle eBook Reader with WiFi.
- From your device or reading app, open the Kindle Store.
- Access the Kindle Unlimited catalogue
- Choose a book, and then select Read for Free. Eligible books will have a Kindle Unlimited logo as shown here:
- Kindly browse the Kindle Unlimited Title list from Link and select read for free option .